This is the ideal location for families who want to make the most of their time together
Over the years, Seaview International has become a firm favourite, with many families choosing to return year after year. By choosing Seaview, you’ll be treated to one of the most un-spoilt and tranquil locations in the Country; complete with exceptional views of the south Cornish coast, easy access to sun-drenched beaches, secluded coves and historic fishing villages. Whether touring or camping; enjoying a seasonal touring pitch; staying in a stunning lodge; or even owning your very own Cornish holiday home, a family break in this stunning location really is the fastest way to slow down.
Of all our parks, Seaview International is the one that brings different families together, creating a feeling of one, big, holiday community. Many of our customers holidayed here as children and now bring their own, to recapture the days when kids could roam and let them play together. This is the place where families come to give their children the freedom to make friends and play without Mum or Dad having to watch them like a hawk. Seaview International offers that freedom in buckets (and spades) so that at all times the whole family can really enjoy their holiday.
However, there is a quiet side to Seaview International. While the children tend to congregate in the playing field, you’ll see parents sitting and reading in the sunshine, smell the savoury scent of sausages gently grilling on the barbeque and hear the lazy glug of wine being poured into glasses.
In addition, you’ll find that this is one of our most peaceful Parks – especially at night. As the evening draws in, the Park falls quiet and you are serenaded by the gentle shushing of the sea.
Seaview International is surrounded by a patchwork of fields, interrupted by clusters of trees and the deep blue of the ocean. However, its secluded location doesn’t mean that you’re cut off from things to see and do. For those who want to explore what Cornwall has to offer, you’ll find yourself within easy reach of attractions and historic sites, such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Caerhays Castle and the world-famous Eden Project. It’s also worth keeping an eye on your calendar; this part of Cornwall plays host to regattas, carnivals and fetes throughout the year.
The park itself is very easy on the eye. The park feels as though someone’s carved out a little slice of Spain and set it in the Cornish coastline.
Our Location & Directions
Seaview International Holiday Park
From the M5 at Exeter follow the A30 westbound for approx. 67 miles.
– Leave the A30 at the Innis Downs exit – signposted the A391 to St Austell.
– Follow the A391 to St Austell for approx. 9 miles and to its junction with the A390.
– At the bottom of a long hill, turn right at the traffic lights and follow the A390 (direction St. Austell) for approx. 3 miles.
– At the McDonald’s roundabout take the first exit onto the B3273 towards Mevagissey.
– Follow the B3273 for approx. 3 miles, up the steep hill and, at the top of the hill, turn right – which is signposted to The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Gorran.
– Follow this road and the brown signs for Seaview International.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using a GPS or Satnav device then DO NOT carry straight on at the top of the steep hill as this will take you into the centre of Mevagissey where the streets are extremely narrow and are often blocked. Please turn right at the top of the hill and your device should recalculate your route avoiding the centre of Mevagissey.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace (Open May – October)
- Convenience shop and off licence
- Sea Breeze Café/Shop
- Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball and Football
- Pitch and putt golf
- Dog exercise area
- Wifi throughout (charges apply)
Our choice of holiday accommodation suits all budgets and ranges from caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges to touring and camping.
Caravan Holiday Homes
You’ll find all our caravan holiday homes include the following features:
- Comfortable lounge area with TV and DVD
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, cooking utensils and crockery
- A choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Shower room with WC and basin
- Double glazing and central heating
- Private decking complete with patio furniture
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Dressing area and en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- LCD TV with DVD
- TV in the master bedroom
- Luxurious soft bath towels
- All beds are made up for your arrival
At Seaview International we are able to welcome your pet for a supplement of £30 per week in selected caravan holiday homes. Registered guides for the blind and service dogs are welcome with no charge. Please inform us at the time of booking.
Holiday Home Ownership
Buying a holiday home at Seaview International opens up a whole new world of pleasure and leisure opportunities centred around you, your family and your friends. Relax with a good book or soak up the sun around the pool while you replenish and unwind. Quiet days for couples, non-stop-fun for the family or a laugh and a chat with new and old friends… it’s all here waiting whenever the mood takes you.
Seaview International also acts as a fantastic base for the natural and national heritage wonders around Cornwall, from tiny fishing villages to national parks, wonderful beaches and exciting days out.
Choose a cosy well-equipped caravan or a large luxury lodge, it’s all here ready to view at Seaview International.
Touring & Camping
Most of our pitches have an electric hook-up facility and we have a fully equipped laundry and campers’ kitchens complete with cookers, microwaves and freezers (Ice blocks only, at your own risk) making day-to-day living blissfully convenient.
- Large selection of Fully Serviced & Hard Standing Pitches available
- Exceptional quality toilet block with free private showers, toilets and washbasins
- Free to use fully equipped campers kitchen
- Parking space for one car per pitch with additional parking for second but this would be an extra charge
- A selection of extra large RV pitches
- Seasonal pitches available – please contact us to find out more
Well-behaved dogs (max 2 for touring & camping per pitch) are welcome in a limited number of caravans, subject to advance booking and payment of £3 per dog per night. Registered guides for the blind and service dogs are welcome with no charge. Please enquire at the time of booking.
A visual guide around the park:
You may also download this map as a pdf: