The Winchester has a unique semi-secluded lounge layout that separates the kitchen from the living space - making for a holiday home that feels both cosy and peaceful.
The large kitchen combines contemporary styling with practical use of space and storage, incorporating a large dining area that's perfect for family meals. What's more, the Winchester's unique layout allows for separate living and kitchen areas - making the lounge, with its generous L-shaped sofa, ideal for cosy nights in. The family shower room is large and well-appointed, and the bedrooms have a distinctly 'boutique hotel' feel, with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic display areas.
With its striking exterior, carefully-selected contemporary furniture, fixtures and fittings, and its clever use of space, the Winchester is a stylish choice that combines luxury and space with traditional practicality – making it the perfect choice for those in search of a true 'home from home'.
THIS HOLIDAY HOME INCLUDES
- Delivery, siting and all utilities connected
- Fully furnished throughout
- All kitchen appliances
- Digital TV aerial
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Fitted TV’s
PARK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5* Visit England graded park
- Full 12-month holiday use
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Tennis court / Football pitch
- Children's play areas
- Stunning sea views
- Free High speed WiFi throughout the park
- Complimentary golf at Carlyon Bay Golf Club
- Simple 'turnkey' holiday home ownership
- NO stamp duty to pay
- NO legal fees to pay
- A range of financing options including: equity release, property part-exchange and Black Horse finance
- Fully managed letting service available
- Holiday at any time of year with no closed season
If you would like to find out more about this beautiful holiday lodge then contact our sales team to arrange a booking or request a brochure.