This is the ideal location for families who want to make the most of their time together.
Choose Seaview International and you’ll be treating yourself to one of the most unspoilt and tranquil locations in the country, with exceptional views of the South Cornish Coast and easy access to sun-drenched beaches, secluded coves and historic fishing villages. Owning a holiday home or visiting for a family break in this stunning location really is the fastest way to slow down.
Of all our parks, Seaview International is the one that brings different families together, creating a feeling of one, big, holiday community. Many of our customers holidayed here as children and now bring their own, to recapture the days when kids could roam and let them play together. This is the place where families come to give their children the freedom to make friends and play without Mum or Dad having to watch them like a hawk. Seaview International offers that freedom in buckets (and spades) so that at all times the whole family can enjoy their holiday to the max.
However, there is a quiet side to Seaview International. While the children tend to congregate in the playing field, you’ll see parents sitting and reading in the sunshine, smell the savoury scent of sausages gently grilling on the barbeque and hear the lazy glug of wine being poured into glasses.
In addition, you’ll find that this is one of our most peaceful Parks – especially at night. As the evening draws in, the Park falls quiet you are serenaded by the gentle shushing of the sea.
Seaview International is surrounded by a patchwork of fields, interrupted by clusters of trees and the deep blue of the ocean. However, its secluded location doesn’t mean that you’re cut off from things to see and do. For those who want to explore what Cornwall has to offer, you’ll find yourself within easy reach of attractions and historic sites, such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Caerhays Castle and the world-famous Eden Project. It’s also worth keeping an eye on your calendar; this part of Cornwall plays host to regattas, carnivals and fetes throughout the year.
The park itself is very easy on the eye, blooming with flowers and palm trees. Combined with the whitewashed walls, the park feels as though someone’s carved out a little slice of Spain and set it in the Cornish coastline.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace
- Convenience shop and off licence
- Sea Breeze Café
- Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball and Football
- Pitch and putt golf
- Dog exercise area
- Wifi throughout (charges apply)
Our choice of holiday accommodation suits all budgets and ranges from caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges to touring and camping.
Caravan Holiday Homes
You’ll find all our caravan holiday homes include the following features:
- Comfortable lounge area with TV and DVD
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, cooking utensils and crockery
- A choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Shower room with WC and basin
- Double glazing and central heating
- Private decking complete with patio furniture
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Dressing area and en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- LCD TV with DVD
- TV in the master bedroom
- Luxurious soft bath towels
- All beds are made up for your arrival
At Seaview International we are able to welcome your pet for a supplement of £30 per week in selected caravan holiday homes. Registered guides for the blind and service dogs are welcome with no charge. Please inform us at the time of booking.
Holiday Home Ownership
Buying a holiday home at Seaview International opens up a whole new world of pleasure and leisure opportunities centred around you, your family and your friends. Relax with a good a book or soak up the sun around the pool while you replenish and unwind. Quiet days for couples, non-stop-fun for the family or a laugh and a chat with new and old friends… it’s all here waiting whenever the mood to takes you.
Seaview International also acts as a fantastic base for the natural and national heritage wonders around Cornwall, from tiny fishing villages to national parks, wonderful beaches and exciting days out.
Choose a cosy well-equipped caravan or a large luxury lodge, its all here ready to view at Seaview International.
Every pitch has an electric hook-up facility and we have a fully equipped laundry and campers’ kitchens complete with cookers, microwaves and freezers making day-to-day living blissfully convenient.
- Large selection of Fully Serviced & Hard Standing Pitches available
- Electric hook up included with every booking
- Exceptional quality toilet block with free private showers, toilets and washbasins
- Free to use fully equipped campers kitchen
- Parking space for one car per pitch with additional parking is available at no extra charge
- A selection of extra large RV pitches
- Seasonal pitches available – please contact us to find out more
Well-behaved dogs (max 2 per unit) are welcome in a limited number of caravans, subject to advance booking and payment of £3 per dog per night. Registered guides for the blind and service dogs are welcome with no charge. Please enquire at the time of booking.